We don’t expect happy ever after: One in seven adults is in a long-term relationship with someone who isn’t the love of their life.
BY BIANCA LONDON
- 73% ‘make do’ with partner as ‘true love’ slipped through fingers
- A quarter of adults have been in love with two people at same time
- 17% have met love of life since getting together with long-term partner
- Men more loyal to partners
- 60% believe it takes 10 weeks to know if someone is right for them
Do you class your current partner as the love of your life? One in seven of us don’t.
New research found of those, 73 per cent have ‘made do’ with their partner because their ‘true love’ slipped through their fingers.
And shockingly a quarter of all adults have been in love with two people at the same time.